Friday, April 20, 2012

Almost a Quilt Show

Back in January I  joined Rhonda at  Quilter in the Gap's  FAL.  That's Finish- A- Long.  Given that my bird quilt has been in the works for such A - Long time it surely qualified.  It was Project # 1 on my short list for  Finishing Up in 2012.
 I've been a 

My guild show deadline was last Monday, so I've been working like mad to get done in time.  More quilting, less blogging.  Mishaps along the way.
Mysterious Stains
and Obvious Ones


Appliquéd Butterflies still need antennae


A border of quilted butterflies 
 then up and down the dog toothed triangles



little details 
I JUST WANTED TO FINISH THIS ONE






4 comments:

  1. Looks adorable, can't wait for the big reveal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want you to get it done too! Keep up the brilliant work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see this in the show! I hope it's hung in a way that we can really see the quilting. This is a masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Masterful work! I really envy your skills and patience. Can't wait to see the whole quilt.

    ReplyDelete